02 NovSalesforce Administrator - $100k - Santa Clara, CAA well-established organization in Santa Clara, California is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to its IT team. The Salesforce Administrator will lead their ongoing enhancement of Salesforce and provide support to their Sales team. You'll have the opportunity to lead all Salesforce initiatives.Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary system administrator and analyst for the Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition environment with Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Build, maintain, and manage custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Assist on the migration of data from the Sales team into Salesforce
- Proven ability to take on a leadership role, and train Salesforce users.
- Proven ability to manage 300+ Users
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization