Position: SAP Data Analyst Location: Tewksbury, MA Duration: 12 MonthsMust-Have: Should have strong LSMW Workbench processing skills preferably with the ability to read ABAP.Job description:
- Coordinate with various team resources working at offsite locations to execute repeatable Customer Data Migrations from legacy Oracle Application to SAP S/4 Hana.
- To execute end-to-end data migrations of Customers, Products, Vendors, Inventory and Open PO's using various LSMW's methods.
- Analyzing data files to identify quality issues and work with Informatica developers to clarify logic and other Business Analysts to understand source of issue and determine remediation.
- Follow repeatable processes for data-migration on a time-bound schedule with some flexibility around work schedule and ability to negotiate resource scheduling with other required resources.
- Troubleshoot S/4 Hana LSMW and ABAP Data Migration issues.
- Must have strong LSMW Workbench processing skills preferably with ability to read ABAP.
- Good functional knowledge of Master Data like Customers, Products, Vendors, Inventory, Purchase Orders and related SAP Tables and Transaction Codes in order to validate Data Migration results or perform trouble shooting.
- Ability to develop functions specs for technical resources to implement Informatica extractions or LSMW data migration processes
- Ability to work independently with minimal technical support to accomplish assigned work