job summary:The Senior Front-End Web Developer position will be responsible for the development of web sites within a Content Management System platform, including site structure, custom components, custom workflows, and unit testing.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Estimate hours for project tasks.
- Schedule and lead brainstorming activities surrounding interface functionality.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Research and improve current front-end standards.
- Research and implement new interface development techniques.
- Submit and review technical and process improvement recommendations as a member of the technical leadership team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)