Role: Service Now QA Engineer Lead Location: Austin TX Service Now experience is a MUST. Skills Required:
- Ability to develop and test use cases taking into account Central Station standards, user experience and impacts.
- Attention to detail, good articulation/communication skills, planning, prioritization and organizing.
- Knowledge of QA tools, concepts, and methodologies is good to have.
- Responsible for ensuring the requirements meets the CentralStation established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance
- Analyze requirements and provide effort for Testing the requirements
- Detailed Test cases and defect documentation in the radars as per CentralStation guidelines
- Ensure all defects are addressed within the QA cycle, hence avoiding defects in UAT
- Detailed documentation of defects, classification and reporting on a regular basis
- Communicate potential risks
- Provide Weekly Status reports on defects and effort hours