Role: Informatica Developer with Cassandra and Kafka Location: Minneapolis, MN Long Term Contract Job Description:
- 6+ years of overall experience in software development.
- Must have good proficiency in using Informatica (Powercenter and power exchange)
- Must have experience in Unix Shell Scripting and SQL
- Must have hands on experience on Cassandra and Kafka.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience on Big Data HDFS and HIVE
- Must have experience working with onshore-offshore model and should be able to lead the team from onshore
- Develop complex workflows and mappings using Informatica ETL and shell scripts to satisfy the business requirements
- Designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica that follow the in-house ETL development standards; managing program coding for the extraction of data from all existing source systems, transforming data to industry standards and generating extract files
- Work with technical teams and system to ensure that programs and modifications are deployed successfully
- Work with functional business analysts to ensure that application programs are functioning as defined.
- Capture user-feedback/comments on the delivered systems and document it for the client and project manager's review. Review all deliverables before final delivery to client for quality adherence.