Role: Product Owner with Health insurance back ground Location: Louisville, Kentucky Long Term Contract Job Description:
- The primary goal in a Product Owner role is to represent the customer to the development team.
- A key activity is to manage and make visible the product backlog, or the prioritized list of requirements for future product development.
- In fact, the Product Owner is the only person who can change the order of items in the product backlog.
- One unusual aspect of Product Owner responsibilities is that you must be available to the development team at all times to answer any questions team members have regarding the customer's view of how they're implementing a product feature.
- "The Product Management Professional 2 monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the planning, design, development, and quality phases.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gap