- Trouble shoot hardware and software
- Maintain security and back up strategies
- assist with data migration and testing
- Lead supply chain and retail design process for D365 F&O
- Evaluate and recommend business process and technology driven enhancement opportunities based on application system upgrades, releases and patches.
- 2+ years of experience as a AX Supply Chain Consultant for Dynamics AX and D365 F&O
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in retail, apparel, footwear, Furniture
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Olimpia Herrera ator send an email to Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 4 weeks PTO