MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include: Strategy and GRC Cybersecurity Operations Identity & Access Management Incident Response & Risk Intelligence Application Security Managed Security Services Provider This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber"). Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical input for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to the SIEM and IDS/IPS platforms.
- Create, optimize, and continuously evaluate security monitoring content on the SIEM and IDS/IPS platforms.
- Design and create new detection techniques and improve existing ones.
- Identify gaps in existing security capabilities.
- Recommend and assist in technology evaluations and implementations.
- Contribute to large security projects and initiatives working with all areas of Information Services, business units, and other partners.
- Minimum 5+ years of QRadar with experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining a fully operating SIEM solution
- Working knowledge of information security concepts, trends, and practices
- Working knowledge of various network and security systems