Job DescriptionThe Person:
We are looking for a charismatic and vibrant individual to manage and oversee all day to day aspects of our virtual instruction programs. We need someone who can handle complex processes and think big picture with an eye towards detail. You will oversee Instructional processes of our Educational programs and ensure an outstanding experience for instructors and students alike. Finally, you will be helping to manage our most valuable asset…our amazing instructors and academic coaches.!The Job:
- Oversee Instructional Processes of the Elevate K-12 Educational programs
- Ensure quality and fidelity of program instruction through coaching oversight, observation, and professional learning
- Collaborate with field operations and academic operations team to meet the needs of the client
- Implement processes and procedures with data, ratings, coaching, and instruction
- Manage the instructional development preparation processes
- Provide program-specific oversight for General Education and Intervention
- Leverage data to inform coaching and professional learning for specific instructors/content/programs in General Education and Intervention
- Builds and delivers professional development for instructors
- Develops and delivers measurement tools
QualificationsThis position is required to work out of our downtown Chicago office at least one day a week.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least three years of related experience
- Experience in a commercial/corporate environment required
- Experience in the classroom and school administrator experience preferred
- Previous experience working with, collaborating with and evaluating teachers or other team members
- Deep knowledge of Pedagogical practices
- Attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated success managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a high-growth, start-up company a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.