Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Drive and achieve profit, sales and performance goals according to NVI standards.
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When Promised” production board.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor(s) associated with the store and serves as liaison between doctor and store personnel.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Supervise and motivate Optician/Sales Associates and ensures the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with balancing staffing to store volume. Assist in recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is preferred.
- Nevada State Opticians License.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate relationships.
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for success.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to present clear and concise information and respond to questions from managers, associates, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope.
- ABO and NCLE Certified (Recommended).