The Wholesale Picker Packer will pick and packproducts for shipment and prepareall necessary paperwork.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pick products according to order, either manually or with electronic scanning devices
- Lifts, stacks and arranges product on a pallet in preparation for shipment
- Generates labels and prepares paperwork necessary for order shipment
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules and SOPs guidelines
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.