· Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, commission and integrate Ericsson UMTS & LTE equipment.
· New Site Builds (NSB), Carrier Ads as well as Indoor systems including all necessary elements; installation, integration, testing, transport, alarm, power, ground, Call testing and E911 call testing.
· Using laptop and specialized software, load software and scripts in order to perform configuration as directed by Remote Integration Center.
- Ericsson T-Mobile L700 and T-Mobile L1900 certifications preferred
- Experience with T- Mobile Network - BB6630 DUL to DUS, Power Upgrades and Carrier Adds on L600/L700/L1900/L2100, AAS, and/or AWS3 projects is preferred. Installing, commissioning and integrating Ericsson BTS equipment on T-Mobile networks using Laptop.
- Must know how to read NTP and RFDS/plumbing diagram.
- Must know how to follow Method of Procedure (MOP).
- Call Testing
- Trouble shooting issues and alarms with hardware, scripting, transport and power.
· May be required to provide support to troubleshoot system upon request of the Remote Integration Center.
· Complete and deliver site completion report within deadline.Experience:
· 1 – 3 years LTE & UMTS integration experience required.
· Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies.
· Operating Telecommunications Test Equipment
· Test & Turn-up Experience preferredEquipment:
· RBS 6131, BBU5216, BBU6630, SM6701, RRU4449
· RRUS11, DUW on RBS3000, Ericsson RNC3810 & RNC3820, Ericsson RBS3000 series, RBS6000 Series including LTE 6601.
· Associates Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field preferred. High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
· Ericsson Certifications Skills/Requirements:
· Ability to represent company with professionalism.
· Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
· Ability to travel within a region, market or out of market on a project basis.
· Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.
· Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solveproblems.
· Ability to utilize and care for company vehicle and expensive test equipment.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb a 12 ft ladder.
· Computer and MS Office Proficient
· Valid driver’s license.
· Basic Hand Tools
Travel may be required throughout a regional territory and may be required to travel to other regions on a project basis, as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.