Job DescriptionYour Career
The Integrated Marketing Manager for Crypsis will take on the unique role of partnering with key stakeholders to craft / revise the Crypsis marketing strategy post-acquisition while also executing the key pillars of the existing Crypsis marketing plan including digital, content and traditional marketing initiatives for the three market segments: big law, insurance and medium-large size enterprises. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for partnering with executive leadership, product marketing and sales leadership teams to grow the brand and core messaging for Crypsis into a new phase. In addition to marketing execution, the IMM will interact closely with our Brand team to define revisions to the brand guidelines for Crypsis and continue to communicate any changes in brand, messaging and strategy to the Crypsis team and the rest of Palo Alto Networks.Your Impact
Lead and manage the integration of Crypsis marketing plan into Cortex.
Build integrated demand generation campaigns through collaboration with shared marketing teams including business development, product marketing, digital, demand, content, creative and field marketing teams.
Own the account targeting and marketing strategy within the Palo Alto Networks install-base.
Generate pipeline by converting leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and engaging content.
Manage quarterly digital marketing and search engine optimization strategies to amplify the Crypsis value proposition in digital channels.
Revise and communicate target personas and value propositions for each persona to shared marketing teams, sales and product teams.
Build a clear and effective content marketing strategy that highlights valuable, relevant and consistent content that attracts the clearly defined personas.
Develop and refresh key content assets such as datasheets, pitch decks, web pages and enablement materials and work with third parties as well as internal teams where appropriate.
Own end to end project management for sponsored events and engage the events teams where appropriate for the purposes of maintaining and growing existing client relationships as well as generating new interest in the Crypsis services.
Work with product marketing closely to create messaging that integrates well with the Cortex product portfolio and that extends out to all Crypsis campaigns including all the programs, content and digital assets.
Partner with the Cortex Data Operations Lead to measure, analyze and report on program, content and campaign performance.
Manage Crypsis web pages in collaboration with content marketing teams.
Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing calendars and processes.
- 8+ years in marketing, 5+ years in a role using multiple outreach channels
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Outstanding team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
- Experience with information/cyber security products, including microsegmentation and firewall solutions
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing projects
- Experience working across markets/regions with knowledge of differing advertiser/sales needs around the world
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Additional InformationThe Team
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.Our Commitment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [emailprotected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.