- Gathers data and documents test results.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Conducts chemistry testing on drug substances and drug products
- Completes test records and reviews data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May assist in the development and/or validation of analytical methods and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or other science related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Experience in customer service highly desired
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with proven track record of success inanalogoussituations
- Experience in running wet chemistry tests such as: UV Spectrophotometry, HPLC, pH, Conductivity, and Osmolality preferred but not required
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 10:00pm - 8:00am. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rensselaer, NYare encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays