Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking amazing individuals to join our BHP team!
As a BHP in our Day Treatment Program you will work in partnership with a licensed Clinician to provide support to a student with behavioral challenges. We currently have opportunities for BHP's to work in a hybrid capacity- both in the schools and working with clients in their homes as they do their remote learning.
Our BHP's work in tandem with a supervisor and school personnel to provide the best support for students possible. At Connections for Kids you'll advance your career while making a lasting difference in the life of a child! This is a part time position which includes an Extended School Year program during July and August.
- Have experience working with children,
- Are able to get fingerprinted through the DOE and obtain Ed Tech IIIcertification (must have at least 90 completed college credits)
- Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Enjoy working with children and being part of a tight-knit team,
- Are a positive person with a strong work ethic,
you're our ideal candidate! Reach out to us today!
For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine. Our upbeat, supportive team environment allows our staff to grow, thrive and be part of something great!We invest in our employees by offering:
- Competitive pay rates for both programs,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid sick time,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to areabusinesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday
- 403b retirement plan,
- Paid training for BHP Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!