- Promote and sell monthly subscription products / services using solid and accurate arguments / product information to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through referrals and leads
- Performing cold calls if you are not generating enough referrals / leads
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will have prior sales experience, and target driven
- Strong Sales Skills
- Excellent health
- Experience in the industry will be advantageous
- A minimum of Grade 12, a tertiary qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Presentable and professional
- Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the primary language medium due to our client’s requirements)
- Focussed on building long term relationships
THE DEAL [READ THIS SLOWLY]
To start off you will be in a junior sales position where you will be able to prove yourself and potentially be promoted to a senior role in the future. As a junior, you should earn an average package
of R10000 – R15000 per month. This consists of an R6000 basic; commissions; and bonuses. Within 3-6 months you can be promoted to a senior if you perform well and the company grow – as a senior, you should earn a package R20000 – R30000. This consists of an R7000 basic; commissions; and bonuses.WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Your CV and a Sales Pitch example of our most popular service. See more info below:
· Study this service which we offer to clients: https://ptycompanyregistration.co.za/monthly-tax-maintenance/ - then send me a short ‘Sales Pitch Video’ (use your mobile phone) where you sell this service to me as the client.
· Upload the sales pitch video to the cloud (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
· Send us the link to your video via the messaging system of the recruitment platform
· Remember, be creative in your pitch, we do not strive to be ordinary!Only applications which complete the above requirements will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!Closing date for applications – 9 November 2020.
We reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.Please note that we do receive a lot of applications and as such if you do not hear anything in two (2) weeks consider you application unsuccessful, we do however always strive to inform applicants of their application status within a reasonable time where possible.
We are united in our diversity and thus we welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other arbitrary grounds as protected by law.