Job DescriptionCare Assistant Home Instead Senior Care – Derby South
£10.30 an hour -Part-time,Permanent
Join our expanding team. Supporting clients in South Derbyshire.
We offer flexible, part time hours from 16 hours per week, with mornings /evenings and weekend. Our care assistants / carers providecompanionship based care,to local clients within t heir own homes.Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
- Minimum of1hr visits– we don’t do 15 or 30 minute calls!
- Excellent pay rates from£10.30per hour (double on bank holidays)
- Our care assistants / carers visitregular clients at regular times
- Our supportive office team, introduce you to all new clients
- Full training is given –with opportunities for ongoing career development
- Our staff benefits include holiday pay, paid mileage, pension scheme
- An experienced office team will be on hand for guidance and support
- Every member of our office team started out working for us as a Care Assistant, great opportunities for career progression.
- Our mentor team support all new employees throughcompletion of the Care Certificateand within their first 12 weeks with us.
- Provide day to day support to our local clients, ensuring they remain independent in their own homes
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- Deliver ongoing, continuity of care
- Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference
- Must be reliable
- A real ‘people person’
- You must live within 10 miles of Swadlincote
- You will need to be able to drive, have access to a car, and you must be over 18. It's Part Time work with every other weekend off and you will have a regular schedule so that you can plan ahead.
It's easy to apply online. What are you waiting for?!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- South Derbyshire
- Driving License
30+ days ago-save jobApply Now
Please call 01283 222678
No qualifications or previous experience is required as full training is provided.
Mileage allowance is provided and, additionally, after one year a funded healthcare scheme is provided.
We have a very good team based work culture where great friendships are formed.