Morton Buildings Inc., an industry leader in manufacturing and construction of post frame buildings is seeking aSales Consultant to join our expanding team!
Our Sales Consultants are self-driven and motivated to increase market share within an assigned geographical territory and develop relationships with long standing customers. You work as part of a team from concept to completion to deliver a building to our customer that is unparalleled in quality and backed by superior warranties and years of experience and knowledge.
Successful Sales Consultants are career minded with an extreme desire to succeed. They are able to integrate various technologies into their day to day activities in order to be highly organized and focused. Training is provided, but you must have the capability to learn as you go and adapt to the constant change of the construction industry and needs of several markets.
- Minimum of an associate degree or minimum 2 years’ experience in construction, sales, customer service, or related field.
- Preferred degree in Business, Communication, or Construction Administration/Management
- Preferred outside sales experience
- Capable of generating and qualifying leads
- Ability to grow existing market share
- Aptitude to learn and manage the construction process from beginning to end
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated good organizational, multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimal overnight travel required
Our Sales Consultants are provided with a company car, laptop and cell phone in order to successfully navigate the needs of their assigned territory. In addition, our base salary and commission structureoffers the Sales Consultant outstanding earning potential.
Additional InformationBenefits Include:
Competitive wagesUnlimited earning potential401KESOP retirement programs in which you become an owner of the companyProfit SharingExcellent Medical / Dental / Prescription planLife Insurance planPaid holidays, paid vacation and sick timeOptional payroll savings planOptional short / long term disability insuranceMorton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement drug screen and background check. Please include a resume when you apply.