The Senior Associateleads the Implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns, Including review, optimization and reporting.Key Accountabilities:
- Support the Paid Social campaign against client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective client services and client relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Assist with the creation and execution of media plans that surpass client goals
- Oversee and execute campaign builds, QAs and optimizations
- Review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Liaise with other channels to ensure a cohesive approach is taken to achieve client goals
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in performance marketing
- Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- Experience with Facebook editor, Google AdWords or Social Biddable platform
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to manipulate analyze and interpret large quantities of data
- A strong numerical and analytical background
·Comprehensive healthcare plans
·PTO and family leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact[emailprotected]if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.