Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of Physical Therapy services.
- Assist in evaluating patients and developing a treatment program and established goals for improved function.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team.
- Physical Therapist Assistant with a current license in the state of California.
- Minimum of one year of experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!