Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI’s sales and company objectives including average sale and feature percentages.
- Follow the Eyeglass World “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers as permitted/required by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When Promised” production board.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store’s and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.