Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Conduct accurate and timely pre-testing of patients.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Keep store tidy and presentable according to company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain sales sheets and records in accounting/inventory application.
- Assist and maintain appropriate professional relations with the Optometrist, other NVI associates, and customers.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn more.