Senior Full Stack Java Developer, Medical
This is a full-time direct hire position based in Laurel, MD, but is 100% remote.”This opportunity is “NOT” open to C2C or 3rd party seekers. Also, this position "REQUIRES" Medical experience and Full Stack Java Development experience. We are looking for multiple candidates.
- Strong knowledge of OOD/OOP software design patterns and principles.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java and Java open-source software components.
- Experience with multiple Spring technologies such as, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring JMS, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Spring MVC.
- Web Services experience in REST (JSON).
- Knowledge of Relational Database modeling and concepts (SQL, referential integrity, etc.).
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems such as MySQL.
- Experience with Java Object-Relation Mapping (JPA, Hibernate).
- Experience with ANT and Maven.
- Must have experience with Medical, Patient Portal, Telehealth, Video Conferencing and Chat.
- Must have Full Stack experience.
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Dedication to quality.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- High energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with more senior co-workers and leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Able to clearly articulate and document software designs.
- Must be receptive to feedback and guidance.
- Comfortable working in a team and interacting with others.
Looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Java Developerin Laurel, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Full Stack Java Developers for jobs in Laurel, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.recruiter.technology and http://www.parallelpartners.com.