It is the line cook’s primary responsibility to prepare the highest quality food consistently and effectively. As a Line Cook, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the overall experience extended to our guests. The Line Cook primarily performs food preparation according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently cook meats, vegetables and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. In addition, the Line Cook needs to ensure the safety and sanitation of our facilities are in compliance with federal, state, local and Wally's Pizza Bar standards.
- Min 1 year experience working in high volume casual dining environment
- Knowledge of all kitchen equipment, small or large scale
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to transport and carry objects weighing up to 30 lbs
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility throughout the shift
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities.
To apply, you can submit your application and resume in person at Wally's Pizza Bar at 4079 Cameron Park Dr. Cameron Park Ca. 95682
Job Type: Full-time