Looking to make a difference in other's lives? At Tailored Living Choices you will find that opportunity to make that difference and see how your work positively impacts our clients every single day.
Tailored Living Choices provides 24/7 care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing them the ability to live independently in their own homes with the support of our excellent staff. You will be assisting our clients towards becoming more independent each day with your support and care while promoting their dignity and respect.
As a caregiver/personal attendant your duties will include:
- Assisting with the administration and documentation of medication (no injections required).
- Teaching clients about personal care, independent living, safety awareness, household chores and community integration using positive reinforcement and support.
- Assisting clients by role-modeling appropriate responses and techniques when facing challenges.
- Assisting with meal preparation and nutrition goals.
- Aiding with personal hygiene including but not limited to; brushing teeth, showering, etc.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy, and safe home environment.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and Registration.
- Working Vehicle.
- Background check clearance upon hire.
- No previous experience in caretaking is necessary but it is a plus.
- Some weekend availability is required.
Benefits Offered for Full Time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Approva