About il Fustino
We are Santa Barbara's premier, independently owned, olive oil & vinegar tasting bar and gourmet shop. We work directly with local olive growers and food artisans to curate a selection of high-quality specialty food products.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience and could possibly lead up to a full-time retail associate.
Location: Uptown in San Roque Plaza & La Arcada Plaza (downtown – inside Chocolats du Calibressan)
Currently starting at 20-30 hours per week with the possibility of more as the market settles. Hours will fluctuate based on the current pandemic and retail restrictions. Il Fustino is following all local and state-wide ordinances and will continue to adapt as the situation unfolds, employees are required to wear face masks daily and follow all other guidelines that the health department sets forth. Position can eventually turn into a full-time position.
Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Employees receive 40% discount on products
- Partner discounts and complimentary espresso at our downtown space
- Participate in seasonal wine and food tasting events and festivals
- Knowledge into olive oil industry and visits to local olive farms
- il Fustino offers optional 401k plan to all full-time and part-time employees.
If you fulfill the following requirements please email your resume.
-Must have sales experience or experience working with the public
-Culinary experience HIGHLY desirable
-Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and customer service oriented.
-Must be available weekends
-Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Bonus skills: Photography, cooking, social media.
Compensation $14/hour (negotiable – based on experience)
Please submit your resume for consideration. No walk-ins please.