VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: OFSAA Consultant Location: San Antonio, TX Duration : Contract Skills: OFSAA EPM modules (PFT/FTP/ALM), Banking/insurance domain Required Skills& Experience:
- Overall experience 8+ in OFSAA and Banking / Insurance domain.
- Experience in deploying OFSAA platform (OFSAAI – OFSAA Infrastructure, OFSAA Data Model) and installation of OFSAA application (OFSAA PFT V5.x/V6.X/V8.X) – preferably OFSAA 8.0.
- OFSAA upgrade experience will be added value.
- The person should have completed 2-3 end to end cycles of implementation of OFSDF and OFSAA EPM modules (PFT/ FTP / ALM)
- Strong understanding of OFSAA architecture (Web, application, and database tiers)
- Strong understanding of OFSAA data model and the key tables for PFT processing
- Ability to perform data model changes/customizations, using CA Erwin tool
- Closely work with functional consultants to support all phases of project implementation, including installations, patches and upgrades, user acceptance testing and go-live
- Ability to monitor PFT rule batches and identify application/process issues if any
- Provide technical solutions by debugging through experience, and by communicating with Oracle through the SR system
- Strong PL SQL query handling skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present solutions to client technical team
- Prepare client specific Technical Solution Documents
- Should have worked on sourcing data from multiple source systems using ODI/ Informatica/ OWB or other major ETL/ ELT tools.
- Exposure to DIH would be good to have.