About the role: BI Developer and Analyst, Data Insights and Analytics
- The Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Digital and Technology Team at Gap Inc. This organization is chartered with unlocking the power of data and analytics to drive action across Gap Inc.
- Reporting to the Director of Advanced Analytics within Foundational Capabilities, this role will be responsible for development of Gap Inc next-generation reporting, dashboards and tools to drive evidence-based decision making specifically in the web analytics space. We are looking for someone with strong skills taking ambiguous problems and defining development opportunities.
- Responsible for key cross-brand reporting in Adobe Workspace and Adobe Report builder, including ownership of existing reporting, as well as, enhancements, and new metric/new dimension additions to existing reporting.
- Work with adobe stakeholders to monitor report usage, consolidate and expand where needed
- Work cross-functionally with digital product teams, e-commerce partners, and other data and analytics team members to identify new reporting needs/opportunities, and maintain a backlog of requests for prioritization
- Responsible for development, testing, deployment, and launch of executive and enterprise friendly reporting natively in Adobe Workspace.
- Drive adoption by maintaining documentation on how to use reports and interpret results.
- Manage high priority requests from leadership and create ad hoc analysis reports
- 1-3 years of experience developing Web Analytics reporting/dashboards within Adobe (Omniture) ecosystem
- Enterprise understanding of web analytics and tag management tools and data (i.e. Adobe Analytics (preferred), Google Analytics, Tealium (preferred), Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and train both users and technical audiences. Comfortable presenting data visuals / reports to executive stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities, escalate appropriately and handle multiple assignments at once
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience demonstrating Business Intelligence development; hands on experience with PowerBI or Tableau a plus