Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at. Title: Data AnalystLocation: Walnut Creek, CADuration: 12+ Months Job Description:
- We don't wait for the future. We build it. We are calling for data-driven candidates with strong data analytic and visualization backgrounds to join our System Performance team. If data and technology is your passion we are looking for you. You will be using a big amount of data to develop network insights and strategies to improve performance including:
- Performing data analytics and applying data science techniques to improve our 5G & 4G network's capacity, coverage and overall service.
- Automating data collection, reports, visualization, and system updates.
- Creating dashboards and geolocating data to present information dynamically.
- Designing, launching, and optimizing the next generation of wireless technologies.
- Simplifying data for team members and management.
- Managing our network data to generate network insights.
- Never satisfied with the status quo, you thrive on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong domain experience in performance management tools, call processing, frequency planning, and all aspects of cellular networks.
- You enjoy the process of solving complex issues while empowering the team around you to do the same
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Experience applying Machine and Deep Learning models.
- Data Science knowledge. SQL, Python or R experience. Tableau expert level.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to work some nights.
- A degree in electrical engineering or Computer Science or Computer engineering
- Experience in the cellular industry. Ideally, with network experience.
- Understanding of antenna characteristics or antenna system design and selection.
- Understanding of frequency planning constraints and requirements such as C/I, co and adjacent channel criteria.
- Understanding of 4G LTE, VoLTE and 5G
- Business Intelligence understanding.
- Mapping data using Google Earth, Tableau, ArcGIS or Mapinfo.
- Ability to learn and develop new skills