Job Number: 233909Change Management/PMO SpecialistOur client is seeking a Change Management/PMO Specialist for our recently awarded HHS Electronic Invoicing (E-Invoicing) Implementation for the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) contract in support of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR) Office of Finance (OF). On this program, we will implement the Department of Treasury's Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) electronic invoicing solution in the UFMS environment. Additionally, we will implement web services using Oracle's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate the Office of Acquisition's (OA) Purchase Request Information System (PRISM) with UFMS. Beyond the technical solution, we will support supplier on-boarding, necessary policy and business process changes, and implementation of necessary Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across a large Federal agency!As part of our OCM team, you will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies in a rapidly changing environment with a large stakeholder base. You'll create and deliver communications, presentations for large stakeholders and client deliverables that include strategies and plans to maximize the adoption of the change initiatives by honing methods of effective and sustained behavior change. Delivers accountabilities in accordance with approved Client's change and other processes. Contributes overall strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding implementation and support. Provides expertise and sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex support problems. Ultimately this is primarily an on-site position in Washington DC,. It will start out as fully-remote due to Covid-19 and may morph into a hybrid pending broader Federal guidelines. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Program Manager and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies in the Federal Financials domain
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings with large and diverse stakeholder groups to ensure an understanding of the current process, and jointly develop/execute on a change adoption plan
- Develop communications materials to support engagement with stakeholders.
- Track and document previous and planned engagements with stakeholders.
- Facilitate engagements with external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in identified organizations and providing situational awareness of the groups' activities.
- Support the communication of organizational priorities and activities to external partners.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation in compliance with client's Change Management methodologies
- Support the Program Manager in team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, onboarding, and methods.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 10+ years of experience with 2-4+ years consulting in Federal Government Industry
- Experience independently planning events and managing an event from beginning to end.
- Experience developing detailed client deliverables
- Experience with performing Change management in a technical system implementation
- Experience with SharePoint or ServiceNow and digital reporting technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of MS tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to obtain a public trust. Candidates must have resided in the U.S. for three of past five years to meet the residency requirement for the project.
- Deep expertise in at least one PM area: schedule, risk, performance reporting, requirements development, or portfolio management
- Designed, produced training materials and conducted trainings
- Knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials
- Knowledge of UFMS
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced production environment and managing to deadlines, drives for results.
- Must be able to participate in engagements on behalf of the client, represent client equities, take notes, and report back to internal leadership.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills