VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Title: Jira developer with Informatica Location: Tempe, AZ Duration: Long term Contract Job Description: Roles/Responsibilities
- Creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes as a JIRA developer
- Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian, using API connectors and building interfaces to and from Jira.
- Design and develop ETL using Informatica power center.
- Software development with Agile Scrum methodology
- 7+ years of minimum IT experience.
- 5+ years of hand on experience with Atlassian JIRA development including tool administration and customization
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Informatica power center
- 5+ years of good SQL skills(SQL and advance SQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills