Position Title: Virtual Management Engineer (VDI SME) Work Location: Honolulu, HI No Relocation offered Provide all engineering services and technical support to HQ PACAF necessary to operate, maintain, and modernize PACAF's Virtual Desktop Environment capability. Responsibilities -VDI Configuration Management.
-VDI System Management and Administration.
- Ensure all hardware & software is updated and configured in accordance with DISA STIG.
- Identify risk areas and recommend mitigation strategies for each finding.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance.
- Submit reports and mitigation strategy recommendations to PACAF.
- Provide required Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documents for the system.
Component Platform Software OS VMware vSphere 5.5 u3d Cisco UCS Blades (UCS B200 M3) ESXi 5.5 Hypervisor ESXi 5.5 VMware Horizon View 5.3.5 Cisco UCS Blades (UCS B200 M3) Connection Broker Security Server Windows 2008 R2 Atlantis Computing / Ilio Virtual Appliance Ilio 126.96.36.199 Ubuntu (Linux) Liquidware Labs / Profile Unity Virtual Windows Server Profile Unity 6 Windows 2008 R2 Liquidware Labs / Stratusphere Virtual Appliance Statusphere UX and Stratusphere FIT 5 CentOS Teradici Management Virtual Appliance Terdici (PCoIP) 1.10.2 Ubuntu (Linux) Qualifications:
- Operate, administer, and maintain, the components identified in the table below
Travel: May require Scheduled Travel to support PACAF bases within the Pacific AOR Physical Requirements Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary. Security Clearance Position requires a Secret clearance Company Summary Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is an SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services. Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions On Time & On Budget." KaiHonua LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
- IAT Level II/IAM Level I (e.g. CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent),
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) (or similar) certificate,
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), or equivalent) certificate
- (5) years of knowledge and experience as a VM/Network Engineer via a resume or other certificates.
- Must be a