23 DecJob Summary:The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator to fill the position of Enterprise Application Administrator. The Enterprise Application Administrator is a member of our Customer Relations and Support Office, and helps ensure that the Bank maximizes the capabilities of our Salesforce CRM platform. In this role you will be involved in the ongoing development and deployment of CRM product implementation, and execution of day-to-day configuration in support of business objectives. In general the Enterprise Application Administrator plays a critical role in the support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM systems. This position will also give you the opportunity to work closely with business leaders, organizational units, and product owners to identify, develop and deploy new business processes.Key Activities:
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for platform updates.
- Work with the CRM product management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities. o Manage data feeds and other platform integrations.
- Assist in training new CRM platform users. o Assist in coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Build and produce reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.
- Bachelor s degree specializing in computer science, project management, business administration, or information technology from an accredited college or university, or the equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Typically requires three to five years of experience.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certification preferred.
- GovCloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.