Position: Big Data Architect Location: TX Duration: Long Term Contract Job Description:
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Marketing ecosystem & processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
- Strong understanding of programming languages like Java, Scala or Python.
- 10+ years of strong ETL experience on either Information, Ab-Initio, Talend, DataStage, Syncsort.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience with Git.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 10+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Kafka, Columnar Databases.
- experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
- Involve in all aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering and implementation of technical solutions using in any one of the technical platforms (JAVA, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Big data Stack etc.,).
- Working knowledge of Spark, Kafka, HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Impala and Hive.