23 DecAEM Developer Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager Developer for an opportunity with a client in Miami, FL. As a Lead Developer for Web and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) you will help with critical digital transformation activities to lead and develop applications which optimize costs, drive efficiency and deliver business outcomes. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for us.Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions
- Work closely with developers, system administrators, technical managers, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite as required
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
- Be hands-on with the code and advocate leveraging the frameworks wherever possible over customization for HTML, Scripting, Core Components etc.
- Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
- Help create collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects