job summary:The Sales Manager Americas is responsible for managing sales activities in the Americas markets including US with primary focus on Core Strategic segments. In this role, you have the opportunity to manage your own customer base by collaborating with existing customers and penetrating those accounts/customers. In addition, there will be a focus on growing our solid surface business by working with our marketing, TS&D and other multi-functional teams. The role will also be responsible for budgeting, sales performance, and data analysis. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales Americas position. location: Crown Point, Indianajob type: Permanentsalary: $80,000 - 85,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Act as Business Owner- this person will create and accelerate opportunities and build relationships with customers, use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling proposition and differentiators, understand the market, sales and customer challenges, and develop application expertise within the respective areas of coverage
- Voice of the Customer- serve as the main point of contact with customers located in US. This person will own all facets of account management process, understanding business drivers, leverage cross functional resources and analyze key metrics for customer growth success. This person will respond promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal cross-functional business partners. In addition, this person will conduct frequent meetings with the customers and share back those insights with the internal team to deliver results.
- Develop and Grow existing Business - execute routine and transactional activities with accounts. Key focus is on competitive landscape, growth and engagement, strategic planning and leveraging data to make the sell for our film. Further develop assigned accounts by leading a joint Internal/Customers planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and establishes a clear action plan for success
- Business Operations- engage with customers to understand their needs and deliver results. Build and communicate value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programs to resolve customer issues. Collaborate across multi-functional teams especially customer service to deliver value-added service to film customers. Ensure all orders are placed accurately to ensure on-time delivery to customers. Gather, analyze and share data to influence business decisions.
- Excellent Collaborator- work with our technical team to drive innovation and exceed customer needs while working closely with the marketing function to strengthen our market strategy and market intelligence. Influence all levels at the customer from a technical, R&D, procurement and marketing standpoint.
- Forecast- review and forecast sales through the established process on a monthly basis. Collaborate internally with demand planning and finance teams on any gap-closing communication and planning.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Sales (4 years of experience is preferred)