Job Title: Oracle ORMB, CC&B Functional Consultant Location: CA (Remote Initially) Duration: Long term Contract Roles & Responsibilities:
- More than 7+ years of ORMB implementation experience is required.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Conduct gap analysis to analyze the as is and would be state of current business model.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations including scenario design, process flow mapping and fit gap analysis.
- Ensures that the solution design satisfies project objectives and business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between business subject matter experts and the technical team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Configure/change configuration based on the ticket, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team, meet project SLAs, give ticket resolution feedback to the customer.
- Strong knowledge in ORMB Financial Implementations - Banking or Insurance.
- Should have good ORMB functional knowledge and be able to handle ORMB configurations.
- Clear understanding of Master entity setups, Transaction feed management, Rating, Adjustments, Billing, GL and Payment processes.
- Should be able to work with onshore and with Legacy systems team to design a robust and well- rounded Integration Solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Able to analyze and solve problems of a complex nature with little guidance and is often sought out to guide others.
- Adapt in a large variety of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customer
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meeting
- Strong Understanding on Agile methodology and hands on experience with Scaled Agile transformations.