job summary:Job DescriptionRandstad Technologies is currently searching for an IT Business Applications Developer. The Business Applications Developer is responsible for support of local, Corporate installed, and cloud-hosted applications for core Advertising, Circulation, and Editorial and Operations business areas. They will work within an interdisciplinary IT team that is involved in all areas of the system support lifecycle. location: denver, Coloradojob type: Permanentsalary: $80,000 - 95,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Responsibilities
- Provide high level application functionality for the primary vendor installed and cloud-based production applications - Adbase.
- Set-up new publications/products, product migrations and changes, user account set-ups and changes within Adbase.
- Work between systems, whether a preexisting tool or creating a tool to communicate with Adbase and the other software to provide essential modifications, and maintenance for interface software's.
- Work within small applications that tie into a larger core system to monitor, troubleshoot, rewrite, and enhance the productivity of the applications, building out new applications as needed.
- Employ cloud-based repositories to maintain version code control - maintaining programming code.
- Create and maintain various financial business reports, including customer statements, sales reports, revenue reports and other report types as needed within Adbase.
- Backend report writing using Crystal Reports
- Liaison with MNG business units, including Finance, Project Management, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), sales and circulation teams to provide IT project leadership and insights.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Database developer (5 years of experience is required)
- Crystal Reports (1 year of experience is required)
- Financial Service (2 years of experience is required)
- application analytics (1 year of experience is required)