Role: CyberArk Consultant Location: San Jose, CA (Remote till Covid) Duration: Long term Job qualification
- A minimum of 7 years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- A minimum of 5 years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of one of the following PAM product CyberArk in a client environment.
- Responsible for planning, scoping, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Management Solutions
- Primary experience should be in CyberArk DAP or Conjur,
- CyberArk EPV and CA PAM
- Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
- Engineers business processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform per defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification