Senior Data Management Consultant Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Data Management Consultant for an opportunity with a banking client in Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne area - but remote until post Covid-19).Length of Assignment: 6 months +All candidates must work as a w2 employee of Signature (having either a , ship, L2, , or TN Visa) Job Description, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
Required Qualifications:10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis.Desired Qualifications:
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- Experience managing/administering a cloud-based data aggregation (template management) platform with workflow and designated permission capabilities
- Experience managing third-party software and vendor relationships
- Experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) tools
- Experience developing and maintaining data analytics and visualizations
- Experience supporting high-volume, highly sensitive, financial reporting activities during peak, and off-peak cycles
- Experience with regulatory reporting software (Vermeg/AgileReporter, Axiom)
- Advanced knowledge of VBA
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and similar languages in querying and retrieving data
About Signature Consultants, LLCHeadquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.EEO EmployerSignature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or
- BS/BA degree or higher; MBA preferred
- Experience creating and modifying data-aggregation templates in conformance with the COSO framework
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Highly effective communication skills