Immediate Hire::: Dot Net Google Cloud Platform ll St Louis, MO (REMOTE TILL FURTHER UPDATE) ll 12+ Month Contract
Immediate Offer: .Net Google Cloud Platform Tech Lead Developer St Louis, MO (REMOTE TILL FURTHER UPDATE) Long Term Contract Description: Client is looking for DotNet Google Cloud Platform Tech Lead to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading financial services organization in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background of .Net & Google Cloud Platform/Cloud/ - Experience in developing cloud-native applications, frontend and backend development technologies and strong in database queries, optimization and troubleshooting. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. The candidate must have experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance and support activities Responsibilities:
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and Business Users to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the product owner and business owners.
- Be Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Perform production support, troubleshoot production issues, analyze the root cause of the issues and fix them.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with other systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Conduct technical reviews with other programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Report any issues with the client stakeholders and UST leadership
- Minimum 12+ Years' experience in .Net application development
- Google Cloud experience
- Demonstrate expertise in most of the following technologies:
- Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications
- Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Good at handling Unit Testing using JUnit
- Experience in CI\CD tool Jenkin, octopus and experience in using Bitbucket/git
- Knowledge on code quality tool like sonarqube, fortify
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in delivering Agile/Scrum framework