Python Engineer Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Engineer for an opportunity with a client in Mountain View, CA. Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance tools and scripts to streamline and automate our build and release process.
- Implement an automated way to inherit profiles for specific boards and upstream those changes.
- Provide support and help for developers trying to write software packages
- Help with upstreaming of changes made to software
- Other various build and release automation tools.
Mandatory- SQL, PythonDesired- Java, CAbout Signature Consultants, LLCHeadquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.EEO EmployerSignature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or
- Solid scripting skills in Perl, or Python.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Experience leading short projects involving outside teams is a plus.
- SQL and/or MySQL experience a plus.
- Tack-sharp analytical abilities, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Fluent written communication and unusual verbal agility are strong assets.