Hi, Greetings from KK Software Associates. This is Syed Fazulul from KK Software Associates. I have an urgent requirement of SAP MDG Consultant, please go through the below requirement and forward me your updated resume with contact details ASAP. Position: SAP MDG Consultant Location: Dublin, OH Duration: 6+ months with extension Must work Onsite (no Remote) Due to covid-19, it will be remote for now. Post covid-19 consultant should work onsite. Essential Skills:
- Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
- Prepare proof of concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams
- Conducting workshops to capture business requirements for SAP MDG
- Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials
- Be able to advise the client & project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches in sight and recommend the best solution from technical feasibility point of view
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and ECC backend.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
- Experience in SAP DQM
- Experience in Master Data Consolidation
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
- Prepare the Business blueprint document as per the requirement.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
- Create configuration documents and training documents.
- Configuring SAP MDG solution as per functional specification
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
- Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects
- Executed data model enhancements, Functional validation and assisted in BRF & UI enhancements