Job Description: Job Title: PAM Technical Business Analyst SME Location: Florham Park, NJ (Remote Until Covid ends) Duration: 6+ Months Contract Notes from Hiring Manager:
- 10+ years of experience
- Must have sound understanding of PAM Solutions
- Understanding of KPI + reporting, use cases > transfer to reports, gathering data
- Analytical skills, creating ad hoc reports
- Needs to understand data source(s) from multiple teams > windows, database, unix, etc "where is data coming from? How is it best used? What do we need? I need X type of report"
- Challenge partner team with getting data right
- Advanced Excel + SQL database skills
- Qlik is a very nice to have
- Policy aspect of role is knowing use cases > "what does data mean?"
- What are the standards/reports/etc that we need to implement? > person cant be brought up to speed
- More of BA role NOT engineer
- Has to have PAM background
- Have sound knowledge of Infrastructure technologies including cloud
- Be able to articulate business & functional requirements based on evolving best practices and technologies.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to gather information needed for PAM solutions and integrate with enterprise Certification systems
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how PAM and Certification solutions and services should perform and operate
- Work with application developers and IT operations to document testing and roll out and implementation plans
- Helps engineer team to write and document design specs and solutions according to defined processes, policies and standard with information security requirements
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced PAM and Certification solutions
- Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new PAM solutions and existing Certification system
- Drive policies, standards and best practices across the organization; experience in building program and enterprise roadmaps.
- Excellent communication, presentation and business writing skills
- Team player and quick learner
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products.