Requisition ID: 46653 Title: Business Analyst II-QA/RA Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL Main Objective: The Business Analyst position works directly with the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments within Arthrex to manage a pipeline of Information Technology projects and enhancements. A successful candidate must have experience defining and operating business processes in the following areas: Quality Control, Quality Engineering, Nonconformance Management, Calibration, and LIMS. The position liaises with the technical organization to determine the timing and cost of specific projects.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities. Develops roadmaps that defines business strategy; facilitates identification of key business strategy elements. Analyze business process requirements and develop functional/system specifications. Document system architecture and define application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools. Ensures that the solution meets all non-functional requirements like Security, Scalability, Reliability, etc. Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical solutions with scalability and supportability in mind. Collaborate with internal and external technical resources performing analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment activities for applications. Provide technical guidance to application development teams, consult on integration and conversion issues and participate in mapping technology-independent application architecture to the chosen technology platform. Ensures adoption of consistent processes, strategies and technology. Helps perpetuate the envisioned change a program/project will cause. Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of objectives and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness, flexibility, and innovation Focus on the long-term architecture and strategy for solutions that enable operations. Define, champion and govern business standards, tools, best practices, and development methodologies. Up to 20% travel required Incidental Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Masters degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- At least Two (2)years experience within a business function (Quality, Manufacturing, or Engineering) with business analysis or business process improvement activity required.
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of SAP Quality Management (QM) and Plant Maintenance (PM).
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry.
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:PC servers, workstations and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. MS Office, SQL server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, ERP and partner software applications.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- In depth knowledge of several business functions with SAP Quality Management (QM) and Plant Maintenance (PM).
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.