Job Title: Interface Engineer Location: Remote Duration: Long term Consultant must have Knowledge of Medicaid & CHIP Eligibility System operations and data. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communications skills;
- Professional demeanor represents the project to stakeholders in a friendly, unbiased and professional manner;
- Ability to identify and communicate technical issues, both verbally and written, to project management;
- Ability to develop recommendations and facilitate resolution of interface issues with project, agency IT and vendor staff;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with vendor and State technical staff;
- Understanding of system interface architecture best practices;
- Working knowledge of middleware tools and use in interface design and development;
- Techno-Functional background with understanding of Integration and APIs;
- Ability to work within a demanding project environment;
- Bachelor's degree plus five years experience in systems development with emphasis on interface development.
- Knowledge of Medicaid & CHIP Eligibility System operations and data.
- General knowledge of how business is conducted within the State of South Dakota.
- 5+ years experience programming in COBOL.
- 2-3 years experience using webMethods as an ETL.