Role : Tableau Administrator Work Location: Plano, TX 75024 Contract Duration: 6+months Must Have Skills:
- Must have at least overall 12+ years of experience in IT
- Must have at least 5+ year of proven hands on experience in Tableau Server Administration
- Must have project management and administration experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with platform team in Tableau server installation, upgradation, configuration precisely on premises environment
- Capable to manage multiple systems which includes Tableau maintenance, performance monitoring, tuning, capacity analysis and operation support
- Excellent understanding networking, Load Balancer setup, GSLB, storage type, Single Sign on, Trusted Authentication, proxy Gateways, High Availability and DR solutions.
- Has to work with the respective SMEs to help the team in designing application specific tableau sites, project and security with operational standards
- Should have understanding with Tableau audit data and familiar integrating various type of enterprise ready data sources and help developers in implementing best practices while developing Tableau Scorecards, Dashboards
- Implementing security fixes, govern policy and develop scripts for automating operational activities for enterprise customer
- Excellent Troubleshooting capabilities not only Tableau Server but also on the underlying infrastructure such as OS and Network.
- Ability to assist Tableau desktop users on dashboard design issues, performance challenges, query optimization to meet customer SLAs Good communication skills Excellent problem-solving skills Ability to work with executive customer (Level 1 to Level 3 Support)
- Good Understanding in Tableau license models & drive organization long term strategies.