Job Title: ETL Data Analyst with Scrum Job Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ Position Type: 6+ Months Contract Job Description: Strong skills in Database/ SQL/MS Access. Additional Notes: Experienced in Converting legacy to Azure Cloud Migration. Skills: Nice to have SCRUM Fundamental Certification (SFC), CSM, Clear and complete understanding of the SDLC and STLC lifecycle, Excellent communication and documentation skills, good negotiation skills. Responsibilities:
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Collect and interpret Data and report the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Sprint planning, resource planning and general project management.
- Training, mentoring and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes