job summary:Job Responsibilities The qualified candidate will:
- Provide technical leadership and enforce design, development, testing, deployment and operation of business applications using best practices, industry guidelines and department standards for quality, usability, maintainability, flexibility, scalability and security requirements.
- Validate standards conformance (project estimations, design reviews, code reviews, build confirmations, etc.)
- Enforce the IT development SDLC and related processes specific to the definition, construction and validation phases, including but not limited to security and performance testing in the development and integration of business applications, technologies, tools, frameworks and code libraries.
- Provide leadership on the day-to-day activities on the software development
- Collaborate with the chief technical architect, product development director and information security office to establish technical vision and maintain standards for the development, integration and use of technologies, tools, frameworks and code libraries, including but not limited to team training, technology introduction and process integration.
- Lead in the coding of high business value applications.
- Utilize industry standard tools including: IDE (IntelliJ IDEA), source control (GIT), automated build tools (Maven), and Automated Testing Tools (Cypress, Selenium, Spock, JUnit, FitNesse, Mockito, and others).
- Follow Agile development techniques including: test driven development (TDD), continuous integration (CI), focus on feedback, and more.
- Working with a small team of development professionals.
- Collaborate with business analysts quality assurance testers, database administrators, and subject matter experts, and others to develop best of breed solutions. Work closely with your teammates and other staff to produce outstanding results while suggesting new ways to solve problems.
- Stay current with various technologies through self-training, continuous learning, and company training. Demonstrate your knowledge by mentoring others to create a world class team of software development professionals.
- Participate in all aspects of our software development life cycle including architectural review, problem analysis, project estimation, system overviews while designing systems to industry best practices and departmental standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- AGILE EXPERIENCE