Our Seattle Client provides premier investment services solutions. The Support and Operations Team seeks an IT professional to provide remote and onsite desktop support in a multi-faceted IT environment with a mixture of Windows and Mac-based end users. This involves installs, configurations of hardware, software, and related-peripherals for end-user support and workstation set-ups, break downs and potential re-use and retirement of machines. You will also be tasked with the maintenance of audio/visual equipment, hardware assets and providing impeccable documentation in addition to collaboration on key process improvement initiatives. You will also work with Sys Ops to deploy upgrades to desktop machines remotely and support a wide variety of different enterprise applications.Requirements:
- 1+ years of relevant experience supporting end-users with desktop machines, tablets, mobile devices, and end-user related peripherals, printers, imaging, re-imaging, break/fix, Tier I/II support, etc.
- Remote Phone Support Experience is a MUST
- Experience deploying upgrades to desktop machines remotely
- Experience providing help-desk support for a large number of end-users preferably ranging from mid-size company to enterprise organization.
- Active Directory, Office 365 suite, Exchange, Windows and Mac computing resources, Audio Visual/AV Equipment
- CompTIA+ and/or related certs. highly-preferred
- Experience in the Investment or Financial Services Industry in a technical support-related capacity is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, experience supporting Executives and C-Level end-users is a strong nice-to-have along with both technical and non-technical users.
- Passion for technical support, user-centric, sense of urgency, empathetic towards the end-user.